Skip back to main navigation
- General resources:
- For the most up-to-date information, see: https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/hhsa/programs/phs/community_epidemiology/dc/2019-nCoV/CommunitySectors/Chambers_of_Commerce_and_Businesses.html.
- Financial resources:
- Visit San Diego Business Relief and Support for the most up-to-date information on grants and programs: https://www.sandiego.gov/economic-development/resources/relief.
- The San Diego Foundation (SDF) has established grant programs to assist 501(c)(3) organizations, black communities, and other minority communities impacted by COVID-19. SDF currently offers a grant for non-profits in the City of Escondido. See: https://www.sdfoundation.org/ and https://www.sdfoundation.org/grantseekers/. NOTE: The deadline to apply for the City of Escondido non-profit grant is August 11, 2022.
- Temporary Outdoor Business Operation Grants assist small businesses with adapting operations amid COVID-19. Businesses located in the City of San Diego can apply to receive $3,000 to construct or modify outdoor decks and platforms to bring them in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). As much as an additional $2,000—for a maximum grant of $5,000—will be available for businesses located in low- and moderate-income areas (LMA) or owned by a sole proprietor or majority group who meets federal low- and moderate-income (LMI) requirements. See: https://www.sandiego.gov/economic-development/business/tobogrant.
- The County of San Diego has established a Microbusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant Program. Local microbusinesses that were affected by COVID-19 may be eligible for a $2,500 grant from the County. For more information, see: https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/microbusinessgrant.html. NOTE: The application period is currently closed.