Skip back to main navigation
- General resources:
- For the most up to date information, see: https://www.ocbc.org/newsroom/covid-19-resource-page/.
- Financial resources:
- Orange Chamber of Commerce – COVID-19 Business Resources is the latest and most accurate information to help your business with business loans, information, and other available resources related to COVID-19. This website includes a weekly personal resources newsletter with community resources. See: https://www.orangechamber.com/covid-19 and https://www.ocbc.org/newsroom/covid-19-resource-page/.
- The Orange County Small Business Administration maintains a website to provide businesses with resources to stay successful despite concerns over COVID-19, including downloadable resource guides. Contact (800) 616-7232, or see: https://orangecountysbdc.org/resource/covid-19.
- The Small Business Development Corporation of Orange County, a non-profit established in 2001, focuses on the economic development of underserved communities in California. Its programs include Disaster Assistance Loan Guarantee, California Rebuilding Fund, and State Loan Guarantee. See: https://sbfdoc.org/news/2020/3/17/covid-19.
- The Orange County Inland Empire Small Business Development Center Network (OCIE SBDC) maintains a website offering business consulting, training and online resources to entrepreneurs and business owners at no cost. It provides virtual business consulting sessions at no cost, as well as online webinars and workshops addressing COVID-19 related issues, financial and reopening guidance. See: https://ociesmallbusiness.org/resource/covid-19.
- The Regional Center of Orange County provides resources to various forms of financial assistance here: https://www.rcocdd.com/frc/ccfrc/resources/financial-assistance/.
- The City of Santa Ana website provides information regarding Santa Ana’s COVID-19 Small Business Incentive Program. See: https://www.santa-ana.org/SBIP. NOTE: The program is currently closed. However, businesses may join the waitlist by completing a pre-eligibility form.