Skip back to main navigation
- General resources:
- For the most up-to-date information, see: http://imperialcounty.org/covid-19-update/.
- Financial resources:
- The Imperial County Board of Supervisors has developed a loan program for for-profit and nonprofit businesses (the Imperial County Business Stabilization Lending Program). See: https://imperialcounty.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Imperial-County-Business-Stabilization-Lending-Program-Package.pdf.
- Imperial County is launching the Micro Lending Program to support local businesses with up to five employees and financing needs of $25,000 or less. See: http://www.imperialcountyced.com/business-assistance/.
- Imperial County is launching the Revolving Fund Program to provide local businesses with gap financing. See: http://www.imperialcountyced.com/business-assistance/.
- The City of El Centro is offering the Coronavirus Microenterprise Loan Program – a low interest, forgivable loan up to $10,000. For a program overview, see: http://www.ivedc.com/media/managed/Program_Overview_for_MLP.pdf. To apply, see: http://www.ivedc.com/media/managed/Application_for_CDBG_CV_MLP.pdf.