Skip back to main navigation
- General resources:
- For the most up-to-date information, see: https://www.placer.ca.gov/6367/Novel-Coronavirus-COVID-19.
- Financial resources:
- For general business resources, see: https://www.placer.ca.gov/brc.
- For COVID-specific financial resources, including information on loans, see: https://www.placer.ca.gov/coronavirus.
- For resources specific to Lake Tahoe and Roseville, as well as some county-wide resources, see: https://www.nltra.org/north-lake-tahoecovid-19-community-update/resources-for-businesses-and-nonprofits/ and https://www.roseville.ca.us/government/departments/economic_development/assistance_businesses_impacted_by_coronavirus.
- The Resilience Fund – Sierra provides long-term loans to businesses in the Lake Tahoe region that have incurred, or project to incur, significant financial loss due to COVID. See: https://resiliencefund.org/.